Official July 4th/Parade Program »
The Palisades Will Rogers™ 5 & 10K and Kids' Fun Run traverse the beautiful city streets of Pacific Palisades, with the 10K run extending to Will Rogers™ State Historic Park. These runs are among the more popular and well regarded running events in California.
In 1948, Harry Truman was President, a gallon of gas cost 16 cents, and the Pacific Palisades Parade had its debut. Join us on the 4th of July, 2019, for our 71st Palisades Parade! This years theme is 'May the 4th Be with You'. Donate here to help make this the most spectacular one yet.
Palisades Rocks the Fourth! An annual community event at Palisades High School that brings together a spectacular fireworks show along with musicians to provide the soundtrack of a Fourth of July Celebration in Pacific Palisades, California. Join us for food, fun, and family games.
The Palisades Will Rogers™ 5 & 10K runs 42nd Annual
The 5k, 10k, and kids run start and finish at the Palisades Recreation Center, 851 Alma Real Dr., Pacific Palisades. Day of race registration begins at 6:30 a.m. and ends at 8:00 a.m. We look forward to seeing you there this 4th of July at the starting line for a prompt 8:15 a.m. start / Kids Run at 9:30 a.m
Palisades Parade – 71st Annual!
Join us on the 4th of July, 2019, for our 71st Annual Palisades Parade, which has grown to be one of the top Independence Day parades in the entire country. This years theme is 'May the 4th Be with You'.
Want to build and enter your float?
Palisades Rocks the Fourth
Enjoy an evening of music, games, food, and fireworks at Palisades High School.
- July 10, 2019Sponsor’s Award Goes to the Taper Family on Almar The Dr. Thomas Farnham and Lorena Robletto home on Via de la Paz took first place in the 11th Annual July Fourth Home Decorating Contest, sponsored by Sotheby realtors Joan Sather and Susan
- July 8, 2019The Yogurt Shoppe Announces the Gift Card Winners One of the most enjoyable entries in the Pacific Palisades Fourth of July parade is the Kids on Bikes brigade. Young kids with decorated bikes and scooters ride the parade route. The Yogurt Shoppe
- July 8, 2019Will Rogers 5/10K Races in Pacific Palisades A cool, cloudy start to the Fourth of July helped motivate 2,339 registered 5/10K runners as they set off down Alma Real, trying to set personal best times and win their age categories in the annual Will
- July 8, 2019A Shout Out to the PaliHi Football Team People who have just moved to Pacific Palisades or those who visit on the Fourth of July to enjoy the parade are usually unaware of just what goes on behind the scenes. This year’s parade has been
- July 6, 2019Lemen Trophy by Having the 3 Fastest Runners in the 5K This year for the first time, high school runners could register for the 5K as a team in the Will Rogers Run on July 4. Palisades High runners proceeded to win the inaugural Lemen High School
- July 2, 2019Thanks to Efforts by Shea, Cahill, Haas, Dunlap and Halper More than a year ago, Brian Shea, lead organizer for the Will Rogers 5/10K Run, asked City officials to trim the large, overgrown Moreton Bay Fig near the entrance to the Palisades
- July 2, 2019To Lead the Way as Parade Grand Marshals Pacific Palisades Honorary Mayors Janice and Billy Crystal have been asked for an encore performance in the 71st annual Fourth of July parade. “We are excited to once again be the Grand Marshals,” said the
- July 2, 2019At PaliHi Baseball Field with Food and Fun There are several good reasons to head to the Palisades High School baseball field directly after the parade, which ends close to 4 p.m. First, the gates open at 4 p.m. and you’ll have primo seating on the
- July 1, 2019There Will Be Numerous Food Trucks at PaliHi A nice variety of food trucks will be stationed near the concert/fireworks site at Palisades High on July 4. Trucks include: Baby’s Badass Burgers, featuring the classic Original Beauty with swiss,
- July 1, 2019Volunteering on the Fourth Starts Early It is 4:30 a.m. on July 4th. Teeth are brushed, hair is combed, makeup applied and change of clothing packed. It is the start of the day for volunteer Lee Calvert, who has been given the first Arnie Wishnick
- June 30, 20195/10K Will Rogers Run Local By LAUREL BUSBY Contributing Writer Running on the Fourth of July has been a tradition since 1978, and Thomas and Dalena Hathaway have become a central part of that tradition. For eight years, Dalena has coordinated the
- June 28, 2019Because of His Impact on the Pacific Palisades Community No individual has had a bigger impact on Pacific Palisades youth than resident Mike Lanning. Since becoming the Scoutmaster of Troop 223 in 1953, he has seen 804 boys attain the rank of Eagle